Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Holidays

Hello Everyone, I'm still here!  Sorry it has been so long since I have posted....things have just been so crazy lately between work, family and the holidays!  We had a wonderful Christmas and everyone got everything they wanted and more!  We are still celebrating with my family on the 30th and I'm really looking forward to it....I just love being around my family, we have so much fun and we are all equally crazy!  I also have off of work until January 3rd and that is MUCH needed, I'm going crazy at work lately.

I'm looking forward to a new year to come as I'm sure many of you are.  This has been a tough year for me, seems there is always something not going as I have it planned in my head.  I also just lost my sweet doggie Mugsley on Dec 21st.  It was completely unexpected and it was a rough couple of days. But, he lived a long full life of 11.5 years and I can only be thankful for that.


I do have lots of exciting new projects to share with all of you!  My bedroom re-do is nearly complete!! My dad and Brandon hung the new glossy yellow barn door on Christmas Eve, now all I have left is to paint an ombre picture for over the bed.  I'll have pictures posted within the week, I promise!  We also just got our new kitchen island this evening, so I'll have pictures of the kitchen re-do in the next few days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment