Friday, May 13, 2011

What a great surprise!

My husband and I took a short trip to Boston this past weekend, it’s an amazing and historical city.  So many great things to do and see!!  Our hotel happened to be very close to a lot of shopping, which worked out just perfectly for me since it’s one of my favorite things to do!  Macy’s was having a huge sale and we decided to check it out even though we have Macy’s in KC.  To cut this story short, I saw a girl walking around Macy’s in a Champion branded sweatshirt that I had designed the art for.....it just so happened to be a big project I worked on to be sold in select Macy’s stores across the country.  Well, one of the stores it’s being sold in was the store in Boston we were in!!  The store was a complete mess and the display was all messed up, but it was SO cool to see a whole collection of art that I had worked on being sold in such a major department store.  So, here are a few pictures of the product and me being a huge dork with my thumbs up.




1 comment: