Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Give Your Photos a Cool Retro Analog Effect

Before I was getting married I did tons of research on wedding photography.  I found tons of really cool effects and things to do with wedding photos.  So far, this tutorial has been a favorite of mine....How to Give Your Photos a Cool Retro Analog Effect.  Since I didn't take a snow day from work today, I feel like being a little lazy...I mean, I'm here right?!  I only have 1 file here with me, so something with more detail would probably look a lot cooler, but I think this turned out pretty sweet!
Before
After
I just love the old feeling it gives to the photos, I want them to look really unique.  Anyways, my plan is to use this effect on a few of our wedding photos to make a nice collection to frame.  Another thought that keeps streaming through my head is to scour thrift stores for really cool old frames to use!  I already found one and I'm trying to decide if I should spray paint it or not.  Decisions, Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment