Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

I have been working on wedding invitations for my sister in law, Jenny, for the past couple of weeks.  It has been a lot of fun and I think I came up with a few really good options for her.  She wanted them to be black and white and have roses on them...easy enough!  I came up with some really cool freehand rose drawings that I just fell in love with(as you can see by the options below!).  But, I also felt like I should show her another option just in case she didn't love them as much as I do.

I just love having the creative freedom to do whatever my heart desires!  And seeing my work as a finished product really makes me smile....I sure hope it makes the bride smile and all of the guests who receive it!  Without further ado, here are a few of her options:

No comments:

Post a Comment